Sunday 8 May 2011

Pretty Purchases :)

Soooo I'll call it retail therapy to make me feel better... I went shopping accidentally (on purpose..) and ended up buying quite a few pretty little things...



























































 

To be fair nothing cost full price which I thought was a minor miracle in itself! The dress was needed for a wedding I have coming up, I always need a notebook hanging around and this one was just so pretty I couldn't just leave it sitting there.. and how could I possibly resist the cushion?? It's gorgeous, a friend I was snooping around the shops with pointed it out briefly and bam that was that I couldn't leave it alone and after a brief moment deciding it left with me :D

 Plus I've also got a 'single use' camera on it's way in the post. I've got a massive urge for some experimenting with a simple point and shoot camera. So thought I'd buy the cheapest one I could find to see how it turns out. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can get snapping. I'll post some results good or bad in good time!

I think it's time for me to leave my purse alone for a while... :D X

6 comments:

  1. The dress is so pretty! And I'm using a single use camera atm too. Still have to wait till it's full.
    & Thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks
    I cannot wait to wear it! I have to reserve myself though or knowing me I will somehow ruin it before the wedding at the end of July! Might sneak a few opportunities before then though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous!
    Perfect for the wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I can't wait to see what you catch w your point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete