Thursday 19 May 2011

A lovely stress free night!

Gosh what a stressful week! Came completely out of nowhere as well. It's worries me when that happens. One moment everything seems to have settled into a flow and then suddenly everything gets turned upside down. Although to be fair I should be well and truly used to it by now. Still doesn't make it any easier! I now have a rather large disagreement with my university on my hands which is a huge amount of stress and pressure at the moment. Grrr.


But on a plus side we did have a nights free of stressing last night though when a few friends and I went out for my friends 21st Birthday. It was soooo good to have a night out and I'm pretty safe in the knowledge my friend had a pretty good night of celebrations. :) 



A nice, happy, smiley night dancing some stress and worries away was had by all!




I did get trodden on though... But while I have a nice bruise developing on my aching ankle I have to laugh because it just adds to being walked all over by the uni with the slight issue we're caught up in at the moment. Why not allow myself to be literally walked on while I'm at it! Just another thing you have to get used to when your slightly lacking in the height department and want to boogie away on a busy dance floor :D Worth every second though!

No comments:

Post a Comment