Thursday 19 September 2013

Green Tea the Great

The side effects of anti-seizure medications are horrific, there really is no other way of putting it.

Not all of them are visible on surface either. Yes you can see the grey face and under eye bags. You can see the tremors and hear the stumbling over words and struggle to string a sentence together. Then there's the hidden. The tiredness, the headaches, the nausea, the constant battle with emotions, the general fuzziness of your head and the huge lack of energy a person has to fight against just to get out of bed in the morning. It's a constant battle fought day after day by those who are forced to take them. We have to look for ways to fight against them and grab hold of who we really are.

I'm no health food preacher but I thoroughly believe that green tea helps a great deal. For some reason I stopped drinking it for a while I can't be sure why, I just did. But now its well and truly a habit of mine again and I can feel the benefits. I feel less sluggish, a little more refreshed and that's something I can not let get away. So it's green tea all the way from now on and I'd recommend it to anyone who takes any sort of medicine or even if they don't!


3 comments:

  1. Nice article. Really helpful. I have been drinking green tea for quite a long time. But I have read an article which promises that you can lose weight more than any other tea. Its the RED TEA DETOX , additionally referred to as Roobios, is equally high in antioxidants, but sourced from different substances to it of tea. The antioxidants contained in shrub – aspalathin and nothofagin – are relatively rare, and facilitate to manage glucose, cut back excessive fat production, stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders.

    So my question is, is it worth going for ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be probably a new generalisation, nevertheless if we imagine their tea having rituals, it does not take China along with Japan their tea events that will quickly spring to mind: formality, stop, internet connections for you to mother nature, their tea as being a surprise, a method involving giving cheers as well as apologies to your comparative. zero waste tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roasted Dandelion root tea seems to help me a great deal, when I don't drink it daily I notice a huge difference. The tea is bitter but add some wild honey or local honey and it tastes really good. Green tea does help as well, today I'm trying jasmine tea, hopefully it will help as well

    ReplyDelete