Monday 9 September 2013

Pot Plant

I've been feeling a little low lately. I've moved back into my house in South Wales after having been staying with my parents in North Wales because a big increase in seizures.


When I got back I found that all my pot plants had pretty much died a death. I had to leave the house very quickly well by ambulance actually so I didn't exactly plan on leaving for so long and preparing anything, so my beloved plants where left without water. I love having plants around the place they cheer me up a surprising amount. Anyway after discovering their now distinctly brown and crispy appearance I have tried to revive them but we'll just have to see how that plans out. I went shopping for food supplies when I got back to the house and spotted this lovely pot plant whilst out and bought it straight away. 

It's funny how the simplest of things can brighten up any day.



1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have some pretty plants around but I just now my cats would decide to eat them :o
    xx

    ReplyDelete