Monday 16 September 2013

Ignoring the inevitable.

My head was buzzing blast night before last and I could feel that awful seizury feeling creeping into my head.

So my evening was spent sitting at my desk trying to concentrate on other things mainly doodling and talking to far away friends online. Of course I had some lovely music on in the background, always a must in my life.

Wether I had any seizures I don't know. I deliberately didn't keep an eye on the time. Time is one of the clues I use to tell if I'm having little seizures or not because usually if time is moving fast it means I am having some. That night though I really couldn't care less so I tried to ignore the situation. Call me stupid if you like. Anyway I went to bed without knowing and woke up yesterday morning feeling ok if a little tired. Maybe I was lucky?


1 comment:

  1. I hate seizures. I get it, sometimes I don't know if I had one or not either.

    ReplyDelete