Saturday 21 May 2011

First birthday with Epilepsy.

Yep it was my birthday yesterday. I am now 22 years old... Crazy!! I'm constantly baffled at how time seems to  fly by... I'll admit that is a little cliched to say but so unbelievably true. Plus it was my first since being diagnosed with Epilepsy. Luckily though and much to my appreciation it didn't rear it's ugly head in any way (as far as I'm aware anyway..) woo!

It was a lovely day :) I had another day volunteering on an art project during the day and a couple of friends came down to keep me company which was nice.


Then in the evening a few friends and I went for a nice quiet meal in a local slightly posh pub. Given we went out for the night a few days ago for my housemates birthday I thought a traditional Caerleon birthday celebration would be nice :) Caerleon being the village I live in which as it goes, pretty much has as many pubs as it does houses! It was lovely and we all stuffed ourselves silly on good old pub grub and gorgeous desserts! Yum!

Now my plan for the rest of the weekend is to try and do a whole load of nothing. All current stresses are being thrown out of the window for now and I shall just sleep and generally be a bit lazy :D No complaints from me there! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment