Friday 25 February 2011

YES.

These arrived yesterday.


Gig tickets. I haven't been for a night out in far to long!! I CANNOT WAIT.

It will be interesting to see how it goes though. Now I'm not saying you have to to drink to have a good time or anything but, I do like a couple from time to time... I am a student afterall! I can't drink much though which is more of a choice that I've made than anything else. I'm 'allowed' to drink on the medicine I'm taking but I HAVE to remember that anything I do drink whilst taking them will have the affect of drinking three times as much. So one vodka and coke will have the effect of a triple vodka and coke. Plus drinking alcohol heightens the chances of a seizure which of course makes me nervous. Just imagine a jam packed club with loud music, people everywhere then having a seizure in amongst it all. Embarrasing for one and just plain horrible for another.

Like I said I really can't wait though, it will be some much needed time to have some fun. Hopefully I can just put all worries to the back of my mind and just enjoy the night !! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment