Thursday 3 February 2011

Good Day :D

Whoops.. I slept way to long for the amount of stuff I have to do! But did wake up in a good and productive mood :D
Good news everyone ITS SUNNY!!!! Actual sunshine AND I didn't have to wear my scarf and stayed nice and warm!!! wooooooooo! This makes me very happy. Little things... :D So I popped out for a walk up to uni to pick up the video camera took a bit of a de-tour around Caerleon to take advantage of the nice weather. Lovely start to the day!



This is my To Do List...
and it doesn't stop there I also have a
close to a million post-it notes everywhere!



SO MUCH TO DO!!!! 








So music on!
  • Radical face 
  • Linkin Park
  • The xx
  • Bon Iver 
Mmmmmm good music will make for good and productive times :D

XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment