Tuesday 8 February 2011

Good Morning :)

Good Morning :D

After a rough feeling few days I'm feeling all bright again :D

The weekend was not good. I don't really know why but I felt awful. In the -I can't stand up without needing to fall over- sense. Very strange feeling... ultra tired and like 'fizzy' hmmm. So I spent most of the time just lying on my bed trying to sleep but finding it impossible. There is nothing more frustrating than knowing that and feeling like you need to sleep and not being able to. Plus I'm not one for doing nothing for to long I get VERY BORED very easily.  But hey it's seems to have buggered off :D

I'm off to the doctors later to find out where a letter I NEED for my extenuating circumstances form has got to. It's been over a week since I spoke with the secretary there about it. It's just basically a doctors letter that explains why I need a little extra time for my uni work. Just to highlight side effects of medicine, terrible memory, tiredness etc etc JUST so they know I'm not making it up...

I'm feeling more than a little tense about it now as my hand-in was Monday the 1st of Feb and my EC form says I have 10 working days to hand it in after the deadline. Now I'm not a complete control freak but... I like to hand things in way before they're due JUST IN CASE!!!! ok so maybe I do like a teeeeny bit of control... :D

I'm not really sure what to say when I get there.. maybe something along the lines of "Hi... so this letter I asked for a fair while ago... please tell me where it is MY DEGREE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!" Orrr.... maybe not.

Wellll fingers crossed I'll get my hands on it VERY SOON!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment