Wednesday 23 February 2011

Polaroid.

Wooo ok so after many years of being jealous of anyone who had one I finally clicked the purchase button on a Polaroid camera on good old Ebay. :D 
I was very happy to see it sitting on the doorstep greeting me home from an pretty rubbish morning. It's so cute and I've been promised its in full working order which is always a good start I suppose..






















Now my task is to buy some film that doesn't mean spending my entire student loan... could be a bit a of a mission.. but then there is the Impossible Project <---- AWESOME stuff by the way! 

I can't wait until I can get my hands on some film and start shooting. There's plenty of experimenting to be done!! Ok yes it's a VERY expensive way to photograph but for me the appearance of Polaroids totally out shines the cost!! I can see my self dragging it around festivals, walks and random outings etc during the summer :D


No comments:

Post a Comment