Tuesday 22 February 2011

General whinging..

I've been exhausted today. Which meant a lot of lying down and thinking time. Which is good and bad really. Good because I have lots of arty idea's flying around my mind at the moment which is awesome, and bad because I have a few worries. I keep losing my balance which is a newer thing for me. The days were I get super dizzy and generally feel fuzzy when I stand up so end up just trying my best not to move to much all day are getting more frequent too, which isn't giving me the best of confidence. Hopefully they're just some weird side-effects of my medicine- Keppra.  

The doctors appointment I've been waiting for for well over a week after having a rather sharp conversation with him over the phone last week is tomorrow. I'm dreading it. Firstly I have a feeling it might be awkward because I turned into a complete angry babbling wreck over the phone which is what prompted him to ask me to make an appointment in the first place then there's the issue of telling him these newer things that have been happening. I'm suppose I'm most scared that he will tell me they might be other forms of seizure. Which, if he does, I have no idea how I'm going to react. But like I said hopefully they're just side effects that have taken a while to catch up with me. I just don't know. Which if I think about it is probably whats bothering me the most. Not knowing.

I also have a dissertation tutorial tomorrow. Again this is good and bad. Good because I have been wanting one for a while as I have soo many questions to ask and I can check that I'm heading down the right path and writing the right kinf of stuff. But bad because I still have SO MUCH TO WRITE!!! It's hard because I want to write and the subject I'm researching is sooo interesting and very much related to my project work so I have a tonne of research. But trying to focus through a fuzzy brain and constant disruption is not exactly the easiest thing in the world when it comes to putting my research into words. I just hope that my tutor won't see me as being so far behind I'm not likely to get it done in time... Plus this tutorial is straight after my doctors appointment which makes me hope even more the appointment goes well!!!

Oh siiiiigh tense times much.. time to lie down again I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment