Saturday 12 March 2011

A list of Positives :)

Right I've decided that no matter how much life has turned completely upside down in the last week there no point moping around to much about it. I can't sort anything out until I speak to a few more people and that won't happen until after the weekend.

So I've taken some advice that a couple of people have given me and I'm TRYING to relax for the weekend... I really can't stand doing nothing for to long though!



I've decided to make myself a list of positives that my time off from uni can give me:
  • Time to photograph whatever I want whenever I want!!
  • Find a part time job and meet some new people 
  • Time for some well needed rest and non-stress 
  • Visit lots of exhibitions and galleries
  • Hopefully gain some volunteering experience at galleries
  • Visit my family both in North Wales and South Devon :)
  •  Help my course mates where I can with their graduation exhibition and everything related
  • Time to get used to this gruelling medicine!
  • Be better rested so when I see friends I don't come across as a zombie!! 
  • Enjoy life again and genuinely smile :D




For the mean time though I'm going to sit back with a mug of tea and look through the books I have out of the library at the moment. I thought I'd raid the universities library while I still have the chance :D Their collection of photography related books in particular is AMAZING.






X

No comments:

Post a Comment