Saturday 26 March 2011

Happy Purple Day!!

Today is Purple Day – The Global Day of Epilepsy Awareness

www.purpleday.org 

"Educating people about epilepsy is so important because people need to know what to do if they see someone having a seizure and they need to know that there are different types of seizures and that they don’t have to be afraid of epilepsy or the people who have it. Education also helps people with epilepsy know they aren’t alone.

It's such a good cause and all started by one young girl :) Inspiration to the max!! 



I'm not actually off out anywhere today to spread any awareness.. BUT I am wearing purple :D Actually the more I look around my room the more I find I might just be a little obsessed with the colour... right from my diary to my bed linen... even my medical bracelet's SOS emblem is engraved in purple!! 

If you can wear something purple today in support :)

XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment