Friday 4 March 2011

Deep Breath.

Stressful morning.

A lot happened yesterday that could mean a MASSIVE change in everything I'm doing in life at the moment.  

Do I stop uni for this year or not?

One huge question that I have been dreading asking myself and that seemed to come out of nowhere. It didn't. It's been playing on my mind for a while but stuff happened so quickly yesterday its like everythings just come to a stop and I can't carry on until I make this decision. I'm waiting to hear my options. I have so many questions. As I type I'm literally sat in limbo waiting for a email that might give me some answers. Writing this is an excuse for me to pass the time and focus my brain for five minutes. I've decided that this afternoon if I don't hear anything before, I'll go up to uni and find someone to talk to. I can't leave it for the weekend and I'll stress myself to much!!

If I'm going to leave university for this year it needs to happen ASAP as it's not just me that it affects and I'm fed up of people having to spend their time on my problems. I won't make any decisions until I have all my options laid out in front of me. Until I've spoken with the people who need to know and I have all the "pro's and con's" clearly stated. Another reason I need to speak to someone today. So the weekend becomes time to be able to think everything through and make an informed decision. Not sit waiting and wondering and stressing myself out.

Deep breath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment