Monday 28 March 2011

A bit of a "wobble".

Last night I completely lost my balance again. :( I was just leaving the kitchen with a full mug of hot chocolate and the next thing I know I was flinging it all over the kitchen floor mug included. 

It's funny the first thing I thought was how lucky I was that it happened in the kitchen rather than two seconds later in the living room... (It would have made for an interesting session explaining what happened to cause a stained carpet to my landlord..) 

The question always crosses my mind "is this the beginning to a full blown seizure?" But after literally gathering my senses I mopped up the mess, re-made my drink and made my way up stairs albeit in a rather wobbly fashion. Apart from being a little shaky and needing two hands to hold my mug instead of one, a cracking headache and a early night to bed... all was fine :)

I suppose it's just another 'episode' to add to my seizure diary.

Oh my mug survived though :D much to my relief... it's my favourite one! 

2 comments:

  1. Jade,
    Every day I start the morning with a shaky cup of coffee. There are some mornings when the shaky becomes more like an earthquake. My friends have come to expect and find the humor in my quaking cup of coffee. ...As I chase it for that first sip.

    Believe me you are not alone in the shakies or the wobblies.
    Jessica
    Founder
    Living Well With Epilepsy
    http://livingwellwithepilepsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks!! It's good to know I'm not the only one!! Lucky I've got a good stock of mugs given the rate I throw them around! :D

    ReplyDelete