Saturday 23 April 2011

A colourful pick me up

Now I'm not a complete girly girl by any means but I do love a bit of colourful nail varnish!! It's definitely serves as an brilliant pick me up when I'm feeling under the weather for any reason and painting my nails is a good thing for me to focus on when I'm laid up in bed recovering from seizures etc.


I honestly have quite a ridiculous amount of colours... but shhh it makes me happy! :D







Bright colours for me bring about a lovely mood in the same way as walking out and about in a summery dress in the glorious sunshine :D






                                    

4 comments:

  1. I change my nail colour so often that it feels weird to have unpainted nails. Is that a bad thing? The second colour from the front, the teal blue, looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all it's a good thing makes days all the brighter! :D
    I'm just the same with unpainted nails it just feels strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh. i love what you said about painting nails. i love bright nail polish too. though i'm it doesn't stay intact that long and it always gets chipped so i don't paint my nails often.

    p.s. thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I haven't painted my nails in ages! Bright colors are always lovely :D

    And thank you for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete