Sunday 17 April 2011

A little bit of energy goes a long way.

Here's a nice little positive post :)

It's been a pretty low few days but today I woke up with plenty of energy :D something I haven't done in a fair while! So we went for a walk around some local coast line. It was BEAUTIFUL.


It was so lovely to be out in the sunshine with brilliant company and what better way to end a perfect day than to be able to dip your aching feet in the sea!


So to go with the lovely day here's some other good news :)...

A few days ago I recieved some of the best news I've heard in what seems like forever. It was the news that my application for 'Interruption of Studies' has been fully approved and I can re-start my final year at university in September.

Also from the 30th of April until the 28th of May I will be volunteering as an invigulator for a art project: Open Empty Spaces I can't wait to take part it feels really good to be able to help out with something productive and arty :D! I feel a bit detached from the art world since suspending my studies in March. So this will be good for the mind. 

Plus I'm a volunteer photographer for the Wheelchair Sports Spectacular - Cardiff on the 17th and 18 June! Disability Sport Wales I cannot wait for this!!! 

I've also applied for a casual waitressing job with my local council. I've worked since the moment I finished school and with my diagnosis of Epilepsy I lost my job. Not having and income really makes me feel uncomfortable and now I've not got university to keep me occupied I'm really finding my self at a loose end. Obviously the reason I've taken time off my course is because I don't have the energy to keep up with everything so a casual job means I should be able to work if and when I can. Plus I can meet some new people and maybe feel a bit useful in some way again :) Hopefully I will at least get an interview..

All in all there's a lot of positive thinking to be done :D A little time to relax can do wonders!!



P.S the sheep say hi :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment