Saturday 8 January 2011

The very first Before and After.

As part of my current university project I have been recreating the very last moment I remember and the very first moment I remember before and after a seizure.
It was during the summer whilst living at my dads house that I started having what I now know where Tonic-Clonic Seizures. I went back there to stay for a week over New Year so for the first time had the opportunity to photograph the before and after images of my very first TC seizure.


*Missing Time*

Yep So I went from the top of these steps right to the bottom. I can tell you now it hurt A LOT!! Even now I can't remember most of that day. If I think back I remember being in my room at my laptop, then the top of the steps, then the bottom of them with a wall in my face feeling very sorry for myself, then to waking my dad up totally confused for help. The rest of the day and everything in between just doesn't exit in my memory. I dont even know how long I was lying there for. I only have little clues as to what happened. When I woke up I had bashed myself all over and hit my head VERY hard. There was blood all down my face but the most of it had dried apart from where it was bleeding from. I had my cars keys in my hand so I know I was on the way to my car. But I know I wasn't going to drive it though because I was wearing little sandals that I just wouldn't wear to drive.

Good times...  :/

XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment