Friday 7 January 2011

Doesn't time fly..

...when you have so much work to do!!!

In front of me I have:
  • A pile of books
  • Notebooks
  • Numerous Camera's
  • Various project photo's
  • Laptop
  • Every bit of stationary you could imagine a student to have
  • Relevant dvd's
  • And moreeee
BUT STILL I'm realllllly struggling to get any decent work out of myself. Ok so it's been a hectic few weeks blah blah blahhh but its the same for everyone so no excuse there! 

Although I do seem to have ideas and thoughts going around in my brain :D its just they only make themselves noticable when I'm trying to sleep! Typical. So its a matter of wake up find the light switch, grab my notebook and pen and try to scribble whatever it may be down before it vanishes again. WHY these things can't come to the surface when I've taken the time to specifically sit down with pen and paper to write stuff down and make some sort of sense out everything I don't know!

I have a All Day Review Seminar in less than a week in which I have to show 14ish other course mates what I've been up to for my project. Its a chance to bring everything together and sort of present your ideas and images etc to everyone in return for a little feedback. Our MASSIVE assessment is only a few weeks away for which we have to prepare a professional presentation. Scared much?! But hey hopefully this review seminar will be a good time to practise for it. 

I just wish I felt more confident about the whole thing and my work. I know I've learnt one thing... its incredibly difficult to explain to someone something that I dont truly understand myself and try to get them to feel how it feels to experience it. Which is sort of what my project is based on. Trying to find a way of showing someone else an experience you have gone through solely. In this case a seizure. But thats not the whole thing and arghhhh confusing. I'm going to stop typing now before I confuse myself even more...

Ahhhhh well better carry on stressing and trying to figure everything out!
Cheerio 
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment