Monday 3 January 2011

Just thought I'd share :)

It's not exactly been a good few days for a various reasons. Arguements, tension, tiredness, expectations down the toilet, bad news, decisions that literally made my heart hurt and a whole load of tears. All related to this stupid Epilepsy.

It's almost impossible to be 100% positive but I refuse to be 100% negative. End of.

So I thought I'd share a little bit of positive :) 

Yesterday my dad and I went off roading. It's a huge passion of his and I absolutely LOVE being able to share it with him :) Although I rarely get the chance with living so far away. So for a few hours we drove off into the middle of nowhere and spent the time caped in mud, driving off rocks and mountains, clinging on for dear life and all with a constant massive smile! And for those few hours I totally forgot about just about everything else. Bliss. 
Heres just a few snaps




XX

No comments:

Post a Comment