Tuesday 18 January 2011

Dun dun dunnn assessment time!

I found out my up-coming assessment time and date today. 1st of February at 11 AM to be exact.

The PA5 assessment is basically a formal assessment of where our work is at at this point in the year. We will have to produce and present a 20 minute presentation of our work to date along with research, ideas, how we will further progress our work and our plans for the future etc etc. It's a pretty big deal, and we get graded on it.

With everything that's happened since Epilepsy entered my life during the summer I have talked to various people (tutors etc) about the possibility of not taking part in the assessment and submit during the summer instead. And I'm not going to lie the thought of not sitting has crossed my mind many times. It has it plus points in that I will have more time to research (at the moment reading is a massive issue in that I find it extremely hard to absorb information) and more time to formulate ideas etc. BUT I will not be able to graduate along with my fellow course mates. Plus where am I going to find the time to resit when I will hopefully have a full time job and trying to pay for my living in Cardiff... hopefully.. but that's another frightening issue all together.

But despite the fact that at the moment my brain is on constant 'go slow' mode, I have decided that I will take part in the assessment. :D!!!!

I have so so sooooo much work to do before then.

With that most of my next couple of weeks will be spent in the film darkrooms, digital darkroom, in front of my laptop, reading everything, oh and actually producing my presentation.. that might be helpful..

So busy busy busy!!!

See you on the other side!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment