Thursday 10 January 2013

Vimpat on the up.

Well I STILL haven't written down everything that happened over Christmas and New Year (there was a lot!) My mind just isn't up to it at the moment. I'm increasing my Vimpat from 300mgs per day to 400mgs per day and it's taking it's toll!! Tiredness is an understatement and as for concentration... even writing this far has seen me wonder off to make a cup of tea and forget to take my tablets. I've taken them now though and I've been reminded to ring the pharmacy and see if my next lot are in yet. I will in a minute. 

Oh good news, my landlord knocked on the door this morning shortly followed by two men heaving a new oven up the garden path! Woohooo I've never been so excited to see an oven, at least now I don't risk loosing my eyebrows every time I want to cook something! 

My eyelids are drooping and I figure a shower might wake me up a bit, I'm waiting for the gas man though so I'll have to go and wake my housemate up so she can listen out for him. She was supposed to be doing ward rounds this morning at the hospital but is still snoozing away, I'll consider me rudely awakening her as punishment :P 

Toodle pip!! (I don't know why I felt the need to say that, but I did so there you have it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment