Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bad news from home.

I haven't been on here in a little while. Life went crazy last/this week. While I was away at my dad's I received some devastating news from my mum. I won't go into it on here, but I can say that it has truly up heaved their life completely. My mother is an particularly strong person and speaking with her over the phone one of the most awful things was to hear her sounding utterly lost and defeated. 

Life is going to be screwed up for a while. I'm taking a little bit of leave from university for a while to go and stay with them and help out in whatever way I can. I have a meeting with my main tutor on Thursday to inform him as to what is going on and tell them that I'm not disappearing of the face of the earth and I will carry on with my uni work as much as I can. But some things are just more important at times as I'm sure they will understand :)

I leave on Friday, I would have gone down a lot earlier but I have so many things going on here as well. For example, Neurology appointment, doctors appointment (both of which take forever to get so I can't not attend them), study support tutorial, dissertation tutorial, project tutorial (again all very important as I will be missing university stuff) and that's not to mention trying to sort out my many medicine prescriptions I need to take in and collect on various days. So living life as usual as I can until then... including blogging.. it's a brilliant way to vent!

Basically life could be a lot kinder at the moment but as much as it's really hard to agree sometimes... it can always be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment