Friday 18 November 2011

Trick of the mind?

I had what I think was a nightmare last night... I remember going to bed early (even for me) as I'd had a banging headache and some strange sensations going on since I'd got back from uni at 5..ish including pins and needles in my fingers now THAT was unnerving! I assume I was 'dreaming' for most of it but can remember what happened... very strange. I'll try and explain. (probably best to mention we do actually have rats in the walls at the moment... Ew.)

So I know I was asleep, and can only assume I was dreaming about whatever, then I either dreamt I heard the rats in the ceiling of my bedroom OR I did actually hear the rats in the ceiling which caused me to include them in my dream and subconsciously assume they had suddenly got through the wall and into my wardrobe and could find their way out into my room. So I jumped out of bed (literally) but was still asleep and tried to get to my wardrobe to close the door. I then tripped over some books piled on the floor at the end of my bed.

Then I heard my housemate say "Jade?" from outside my room which I think must have half snapped me out of it... then she came in (assuming I was having a seizure with all the crashing and banging) and I woke up some more. Then when I was highly confused as to why I was standing in the middle my room she asked what was wrong. I REALLY couldn't get my words out I remember really struggling to explain something about having to close my wardrobe in case rats got into my room or something along those lines... all while simultaneously trying to work out was going on and pointing as if my life depended on it, at my wardrobe...  Just the look one Eira's face of unbelievable confusion was amazing!

Yeah weird one... strange being able to remember the most of it even though I was asleep most of the time?... Ah well made for some giggles! 

Slept perfectly well after that, which is always nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment