Sunday 23 October 2011

Change of plan.

Well it turns out my prescription was late and so didn't arrive until the day I was leaving for my little trip to see family. The pharmacy where I live can't get hold of the medicine I need for a least a five days each time I ask for it as they don't stock it, therefore have to send away for the meds to be delivered. It's strange given that I live in a busy and populated part of the country but I guess Vimpat just isn't that widely dispensed around here. It's the Vimpat that I am supposed to me increasing while the Keppra stays the same. So of course this means that my increase is delayed until I get back in just under a week. Any delay in anything is annoying to some extent but I'm taking this as a good thing as it means I can really enjoy my time here. My sister and I have already been baking (surprisingly successfully!) helping out with horse stuff, trying to befriend a stray and incredibly timid kitten that has turned up on the farm and just generally catching up for lost time with each other :) It's been nice and given that my Nan and cousin are coming to stay for the rest of the week tomorrow morning things can only get better :D 

I've had a couple of smaller seizures that I've noticed by missing little snippets of TV and a couple of balance ones but nothing too major (wooo) fingers crossed the tonic-clonic's stay away for a while and I don't have too many smaller seizures either because we have lots planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment