Thursday 6 October 2011

What a glorious weekend.

I did my usual disappearing act for about 5 days over the weekend. It was nice, really nice actually :) And as most people living in Britain will agree the weather was AMAZING!!!! It was the hottest October weekend since 1895. Crazy! Definitely chose a good weekend to bugger off from the real world that's for sure. 
Here are some quick snapshots of my little adventure from a lovely countryside farm set on the South Devon coastline <3...



















 




















Good relaxation time was had and again I cannot believe how summery and hot the weather was! Despite the sunshine I did gain a lovely little cold to bring back to the house with me. My housemate is sniffling as I type :( Woops. Guess I have some apologising to do...

This weekend will be very different as I have a ton of university work to get done before Tuesday. Fun fun! X

No comments:

Post a Comment