Friday 21 October 2011

I'm disappearing off..

..into a bubble for a while. This evening I'm hopping on a train up to North Wales to stay with my dad and family for a week. I can't wait to see my family especially as there are two more members coming over to stay for most of that week aswell.  I've had this little trip planned for a while. I suppose it's good timing in some repect to be changing some doses medicine wise. I usually get pretty sick when I change my medicine in any way and it just won't be fair to stay down here with my housemates I'm sure they wouldn't mind but they need to study hard and I won't be helping them any by seizing, mood swinging and sleeping all over the house! It's not fair on my family either of course, but I feel that little bit more comfortable, I hope they don't mind. It sucks to know though I won't exactly be myself while I'm there, but I will try my best :)

This little diary will be closed to my ramblings for a week or so. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment