Tuesday 18 October 2011

If I were to ask you..

"Ideally, what is your idea of a stable life?"

How would you reply?

I thought it was a relatively simple question if I'm honest, I was very wrong. As part of my initial research for my proposed final year university work I asked a varied selection of people from a range of different backgrounds and upbringings to message me their response to this very question. The replies I have had so far are fascinating, heartwarming, heartbreaking, truthful, surprising... you name it. The main thing I have come to realise so far is despite how different we all may be there are common links between the general response.

I am still needing to answer this question for myself. It's incredibly hard. I've started thinking hard about it though. Time for me to get that thinking cap on some more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment