Friday 7 October 2011

Sleep patterns

I seem to have fallen into a new sleep pattern. In bed by 10pm and asleep by 11pm and wake up between 7 and 8 in the morning. Now to some people of course these times would be completely normal but not for me. I usually sleep for about 11, 12 if not more hours a night! And of course I still steal a nap when I can/need, but that goes without saying.

I'm loving it though to be honest it means I get up earlier than my lovely housemates which gives for lesser fun things, chatting etc to be taking place which without fail will distract me :). I mean what would you rather... sitting at a desk for hours writing up notes OR someone announcing they want to hop in the car and visit the pet store and see the animals?... I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE university and pretty much everything that comes along with it, but I know which of the choices I'd choose. (Hint - fluffy bunnies and funky looking fish!)

My mind is freshest during the morning usually anyway so this way I get more 'fresh mind' time to get the important stuff out of the way i.e bills and work.The only bad thing is getting more energy lows during the day. Whether that's the smaller amounts of sleep or something else I don't know. I don't think I ever feel completely awake anymore actually but then I guess that comes with the seizures be them brilliantly obvious of extremely subtle believe me the bleed any energy sources dry. Oh and of course there in the medicine on top of that. Fun stuff!

Any who I don't know how long it will last as I don't get much choice in when I need to sleep. In facgt I've just used writing this as a distraction from work so I had better crack on! x

No comments:

Post a Comment