Sunday 18 September 2011

Mentally catching up!

I seem to be on a bit of a role mentally which is awesome. I'll explain... despite having a ton of what I now think are Complex Partial Seizures the other day (that I managed to catch on video by leaving my webcam on - very strange to see) I recovered relatively quickly :) The past couple of days I have been feeling pretty motivated to crack on with some university work! Big plus since I enrol on Thursday woooo! Every night and morning I have something new to add to my notes I haven't decided on one specific idea yet but then as I'm sure many artists will agree ideas change and evolve all the time anyway. For our first tutorial we are supposed to have a whole host of things to inform our tutors about in relation to a relatively specific idea. Things that we should have thought about and acquired during the summer months but well let's face it I've had other things on my mind :/ not that I want to use that as an excuse in anyway! Any who I'm getting there slowly :) and I'm surprised how much my brain power seems to be letting me do so. My body however is thinking the opposite, I'm very tired physically but hey as long as I remember to keep it slow and not over do things hopefully I can keep going for longer. I'm not particularly happy about the whole not much energy thing though as it's freshers week and there is soooo much on offer to do and people to meet but I can't let myself do to much. I can't help but feel jealous when it comes to things like that. 

Anyway in other good news one of friends moved in last night :D no more living alone and soo good to have them bumbling around the house. Another friend moves in on Thursday I can't wait for then either it's going to be lovely living with them I can feel it already :)

I'd better crack on with work while my brain allows it. X

No comments:

Post a Comment