Saturday 10 September 2011

The graduation...

That should have been...

Yesterday was the day of my former classes graduation. I attended the event to see off everyone I had gotten to know over the last three years :) It was a brilliant occasion.  It was really lovely to watch them all walk across that stage dossing their mortar boards in their fancy robes... but I'm not going to hide the fact it was hard. I'm not quite talking in the ready to burst into tears sense, it's just I should have been one of those students. That should have been my graduation as well, so needless to say I was and still am a little envious. But if I push my feelings aside it was a really, really lovely day and so nice to see everyone was so happy :)




Congratulations to the class of 2011!! You all deserve all that you have achieved. I wish you all the very best for the future :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment