Saturday 24 September 2011

Officially re-enrolled :)


Thursday was just brilliant. :D I had a good lie in and actually woke up feeling relatively refreshed for once! I popped up to uni for a study support session for an hour where my tutor and I went through the dreaded Harvard Referencing Guide urgh that thing is truly horrendous and near impossible to understand. But saying that after going through it all with her bit by bit with her pretty much translating it into a more basic language I'm happy to say I left the session feeling pretty confident.

I got back home, did pretty much nothing for a while, then my friend arrived and moved in to the house :D so we're all settled in and ready to get back to studying. I then finally went back up to the university to re-enrol to re-sit my final year... yes that’s right it's official, I am now re-enrolled on my university course!! It feels weird... like it’s not quite real yet. I have my first meeting and introduction to the year on Tuesday. This will be the first time I will meet the class I'm going to be joining. I'm nervous... it'll be like starting at a new school and I've done that a good few times in the past, but I'm excited too to meet new people :) Fingers crossed this year will go a bit better health wise... that would be much appreciated dear brain...!

The evening was spent chatting with friends over a drink in the students union. It was nice, really nice actually :) and very much needed.

Anyway I'm knackered after walking around town a lot today so a cup of tea and an early night is needed. X

No comments:

Post a Comment