Wednesday 7 September 2011

Camera Wish!

I've had my eye on this camera for a while now. The Canon EOS 600D 

The current love of my life camera wise is my Canon EOS 450D
I can almost hear people thinking "well if you've already got on decent camera WHY would you want to spend money on another??"
Well here's my reasoning (more to keep telling myself than anyone else..)
Photography is something I will always at practise and with any luck will have make a full on career out of it. Ideally I would need at least two digital SLR's as I've come to realise with with photographing more and more events. There's only so much one lens can achieve so I constantly find myself having to change lenses to suit the situation and of course with most events it'd almost impossible to determine what is about to occur. Anything from the change in pace to a difference in lighting. It's in those moments spent changing over lenses or whilst you've got on particular lens on that you miss a fabulous shot. So to help with this carrying at least two camera's on you each with a different lenses makes it all the more likely you will be prepared for all situations and subjects.

I am a little over protective with my camera's which you have to be it's not like they're cheap and I pretty much think my life would be ruined if I we're to damage one of them. How I would cope without a camera I have no idea. It would not be good though... And seeing as now I've taken to throwing myself on the floor without notice whenever my brain feels like it again means I'm more likely than the average person to damage valuables such as my beautiful camera's! *Touch wood* though I haven't managed to land on it or throw it on the floor yet and hopefully never will.

Plus this new Canon 600D had a whole host of features that I keep reading about over and over again and I really really want to experiment with them. One of the main ones being HD motion film. Of course there are plenty of other camera's available out there but given that I already have a canon EOS digital SLR with a range of lenses if I were to purchase the 600D I will still have the choice to use the lenses and other kit I already have :D BONUS!

My current digital SLR has been by my side for a number of years and I absolutely LOVE IT. In fact I don't know where I would be without it. If I we're to pluck up the courage to splash out on the 600D my current 450D will carry on being just as treasured that's for sure :)

I'm hoping to be able to afford it soon(ish) It's quite a good price actually one that I can see myself being able to afford if I save for a little while but I definitely can't at the moment. Something nice to aim towards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment