Sunday 4 September 2011

Plenty to be getting on with.

So as I type it would seem that the rain and low grey cloud has arrived and settled in for the week. Joy of joys. The house seems more quiet and empty tonight than usual. I don't really no why... maybe I'm just feeling a bit lonely, I miss my little hamster Sesame running around causing a nuisance. I'm snuggled in a fluffy blanket with a cup of hot chocolate though so I'll survive :)



For a week that was almost completely empty on my calender this week has suddenly filled right up! Tomorrow I'm going to visit a study support lady up at the university, I'm quite intrigued as to what the little meeting will entail. I know we will be discussing my memory issues and anything else that I have found to massively effect my ability to study efficiently. The lady will be my study support worker for this entire year so it will be nice to meet her :). Then Tuesday I'm treating myself to a hair cut :D I can't wait.. with a mixture of everything I look really drab at the moment and reckon a fresh hair cut will liven my appearance up a bit and if nothing else cheer me up a bit! Wednesday one of my friends who is going to move in with me in a couple of weeks is visiting for the night. It'll be nice to see him and have a good catch up. Then Thursday I have a hospital appointment (always fun.. although not Epilepsy related for once) in the morning, then one of my friends who I used to live here with is arriving with her family and staying for a few nights as it's her graduation the next day. Plus Xavier the hamster arrives :D Yep I am hamster sitting for just over a week for a another friend which will be nice :) Good to have another presence in the house. Sounds strange but like I said I am sitting in a completely empty house and even having just Sesame in the house made a huge difference. I miss her. But Friday is the most exciting day of all as it's said graduation. The class of 2011 that I was in for almost 3 years are graduating. It'll be a bitter sweet ocaasion I am well aware as I will be watching the graduation I was supposed to be a part of but putting that aside I can't wait to see everyone again!!

Yeah pretty busy (and rainy) week coming up, I just hope I can muster up more energy than I have right now. It's seems to be in rather short supply of late with actually sleeping becoming more of a priority to most things :( Shame, but hey I get to see lots of people this week and WILL enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment