Friday 29 July 2011

The long and short of it.

Yesterday I travelled up to North Wales to stay with some family. I was greeted off the train by my dad and youngest sister who immediately stood next to me so she could check how tall she was against me. It's been a long running tradition that she would grow taller than me at a young age. And sure enough yesterday we discovered that she is now officially taller than me by about a centimeter. Ahhhh dear.... I mean shes TWELVE!!! Anyway it's so good to be back :D I really do love this place.

After a long day travelling with a rather heavy suitcase and then cleaning the 4x4 and general countryside things an early night was definitely in order. This was the stunning view I had out of my bedroom window as I lay in bed...


We're off on a road trip up to Scotland today for the weekend for a family wedding and a little break away. I think it's safe to say we're all very excited! Finger's crossed it'll be seizure free!

Have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment