Saturday 23 July 2011

Quiet day.

It's Saturday, I had nothing planned apart from a quick food shop in the morning. I'm still feeling pretty low and demotivated including upsettingly towards my photography which does not help matters of the mind. So I decided to spend the day indulging in pretty much nothing but flicking through my stash of photography magazines and books.

 Just some of my collection :)

The British Journal of Photography is one of the main magazines I read. I was delighted to find out that my two of my parents had bought me a years subscription for my birthday back in May.


Foam International Photography Magazine is my other absolute favourite. It's pretty hard to get a hold of over in the UK so when I can afford it I will definitely purchase a subscription :)

I think a little inspiration is starting to flow again. Thankfully.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for following my blog! :) I was surprised to see how similar we are when I clicked on your blog (I like it a lot by the way). I hope you can get your epilepsy under control. Neuro problems are so sneaky, they always seem to be changing. I'm officially diagnosed with chronic migraines with aura but I've read some stuff recently that has me wanting to get retested for seizures. I have all the symptoms of simple partial seizures and it effects me daily. Once I get insurance again I'm going to get it checked out. Your photography is really wonderful! Again thank you for stopping by my blog and good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like such a nice and relaxing thing to do!

    ReplyDelete