Monday 4 November 2013

Three years today.

Three years have passed since I heard the words "you have Epilepsy" come out a neurologists mouth whilst looking at me. 

I didn't react that day but I always tell people that if I knew then what I know now in terms of what life would hold from then on, I would have reacted very differently. In fact I don't think I have the words to explain how I might have reacted that day. 

This blog has been my release since that time and will continue to be so. I will continue to try my best to raise awareness to whoever will listen, so far I blabbed on through here, Facebook, on the TV, radio and of course in person! 

I'll be forever thankful to everyone who has held my hand both physically and through kind words and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment