Monday 25 November 2013

Sunday morning seizure

It was a tonic-clonic and it's hit me hard. A friend happened to be around for a quick cup of tea when it hit. Luckily she's used to seizures both in her job and through me so she quickly sorted out the basics and whipped out her phone to film some evidence for me to show my neurologist. 

There are a fair few video's of my seizures now and I don't like to watch them at all. But this time she was quite distressed as to how blue I turned during this one. Intrigued I watched it and I too have been left shocked. I've only watched it the once and don't plan on seeing it again as it's really got to me mentally. Physically I'm still feeling the effects of my seizure, I spent most of the rest of yesterday sleeping and have had a few naps today. My muscles are still sore and a head ache is looming over me but is slowly washing away thankfully. 

I have an appointment with my neurology team on Wednesday morning which I definitely am not looking forward too. I'm afraid I'm going to have to get a bit stern with them as there are some problems that have to be solved including my missing prescription and notes. Joy. 

1 comment:

  1. Today, 2.3 Million Americans live with epilepsy with more than 1 million of them experiencing uncontrolled seizures. CBDs (Cannabidiol) which are non-psychoactive have been proven to help reduce the frequency of these seizures.

    Gevitta is working hard creating a legal CBD spray that is derived from HEMP. We are starting with a crowdfunding campaign set to launch shortly in order to raise the money needed for production as well as further studies on the effectiveness of CBDs on other diseases.

    If you are interested in learning more about this amazing new product visit our site at www.gevitta.com/indiegogo

    ReplyDelete