Wednesday 27 November 2013

Life Changing Move

It's official, I've put my current room tenancy up for rent. I can't quite believe it but I'm now definitely moving back up to North Wales to live in the very house I grew up in. I lived there until I was about 12 then moved away. My current home is in South Wales where I have been living since starting university well over 5 years ago and it has become a place I love dearly.


I've relocated my live several times already each with hundreds of miles apart and believe me it is a very tough thing to do. This time around though I'm not starting afresh somewhere new. I already have beloved friends and family there and a familiar place to settle. It still breaks my heart to have to leave South Wales though. I have strong relationships here and it's where I grew into my adult life but unfortunately it's just not suitable for the way things are in relation to my health at the moment. 

Emotionally it's tough, I had to ring my parents up before I pressed the submit button on the advert just to check that it was the right thing to do. I'm scared, sad, excited and plenty of other emotions all mixed into one. I hope it's true what they say and everything really does happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment