Monday 11 November 2013

1 click and help save a life?


Pretty, pretty please can anyone that might read this click on the link below and vote for an incredible small charity to possibly win some much needed funds. These funds can literally be life saving!! You can vote once every day too :) 



Epilepsy Sucks is small charity set-up by two mothers after watching their children go through their lives living with Epilepsy. One of whom sadly lost their life at the age of 22 due to suffocation during a seizure. Epilepsy Sucks aim to provide anti-suffocation pillows to both children and adults who suffer from seizures during their sleep. They work tirelessly to raise funds in order to do this along with running an amazing Facebook page to offer support and a place for other in the same boat to meet and share there experiences and gain invaluable advice first hand. I can safely say that I have learnt about 90% of what I know about seizures and the condition through this page as opposed to meetings with my doctors. I also have one of their pillows and I am certain it has saved my life on more than one occasion and would not be without it. Without the help from Epilepsy sucks theres no way I would have been able to buy one for myself. 

All it takes is one click to vote for them from the link HERE. There is no signing up to anything just literally ONE CLICK. 

Thank You SO much xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment