Sunday 1 July 2012

Official resident of Cardiff

Today was my first day living in Cardiff and it was spent unpacking all my belongings and settling into my new home. I'm already finding it strange getting used to where everything is, for example where to get a pint of milk from... but I know it won't be to long before I'm a full on local :) I know the centre of the city pretty well (especially where all the arty goodness is) but where I'm living now is mostly new to me. 

I'm so tired at the moment but I'm hoping it's just because it was a long and sickly week last week, with any luck I'll wake up tomorrow with a half decent amount of energy. My mission for first thing in the morning is find my self a new doctor's surgery and book myself an appointment with a new doctor, that should be interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment