Monday 30 July 2012

Doctors orders.

I had to visit my my GP today just to get a form signed (you have to see a doctor in person for this particular one otherwise I wouldn't have taken up his time believe me!) and find out the dates of the last four admissions into hospital I've had in the last year for another form. Yesterday I was feeling pretty poorly in that my balance wasn't particularly brilliant, pretty out of it felt a little drunk in a way I suppose and ended up just sleeping most of the day. While I was there he asked if I was feeling ok and said I looked pale and tired. I just told him I felt a lot better today but yesterday I wasn't feeling so good. He checked my blood pressure and said it was on the low side but given I was feeling better today he said it shouldn't be anything much to worry about just to rest up a bit for a few days. I did however leave with strict instructions to get in touch with him if I felt bad again. Fun stuff. 

I'm lucky actually that I haven't got to much to worry about for the next few days other than an interview tomorrow so lots of chilling out reading and watching various TV programmes it is :) especially recently discovered Parks and Recreation I love that show!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment