Saturday 28 July 2012

Gallery interview

I have an interview!!!

I applied for a volunteer position at one of my favourite local and very popular art galleries not so long ago and yesterday they asked me to come in for an interview on Tuesday. I'm SO nervous as I know that a good few people will have applied for the same position but lets just see what happens. They asked if I had a disability of any kind on the application form, of course my answer was yes, I'm sure it will come up in their questions on Tuesday so that'll be interesting what I/they will have to say. I need to swat up on some arty goodness and get my head in gear, especially as along with volunteering in a beautiful place with a brilliant creative atmosphere there is also the prospect of a future job with them. This is such a rare and fab opportunity I really am hoping it goes well!

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment