Friday 20 July 2012

Not much going on

So I've just been bumbling through life recently nothing much has happened just the odd thing here and there. Travelled up to my dads for the weekend to travel with them to a family party which made for a nice afternoon :)

The rainy grey weather that's been hanging over most of Britain is finally easing and we're having a little sunshine breaking through which is much needed! It puts a lot of people in a bit of a low mood when the drizzle drags on for so long but to see the sun resting on the rooftops across the garden yesterday evening was a good feeling. 

I have literally (before sitting a typing this) just sent off a volunteer application for a position at a gallery here in Cardiff. I suspect there will be A LOT of people applying for it but I'm still holding out some hope that I'll get it. The experience would be AMAZING it really would, and well who knows what might happen while being there, opportunities sometimes rise at the most unexpected of times. Anyway I'll have to forget about it for now, it's all sent off with nothing more I can do it's just a matter of wait and see.

I got my hair cut this morning too. It's VERY short but I like it and will be able to leave it for a while before I have to find the money to get it cut again. 

So not to much going on in life really for now, I like it like that though, time to rest for a bit, just eating lots and sleeping even more whether its 12 hours a night or long naps here and there :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment