Thursday 28 June 2012

Out for the count.


This was yesterday evening I was totally zonked, the after effect of a bad couple of days. I'd had a temperature since the morning with hay fever hitting an all time high. The day before it got so bad my face swelled and my eyes felt like someone had thrown grit in them. Of course all this meant more seizures. Strangely I'd had a good dose of hay fever at my dads last week but nothing really came of it seizure wise. As you can see we were trying to get my temperature down to avoid seizures as a high body temperature is a cause of seizures for many people. Today I still have a headache and look terrible but I'm feeling much better and cooler so I'm up and about thankfully.  

I'm getting used to this being filmed and photographed malarky... only when I don't know about it though!! It's all evidence to show my doctors so they can see what happens instead of trying to explain. Anything from movements to pallor matter as indications to certain things so they need to see it all. 

Here's to getting better! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get better!! Hang in there sweets! Popsicles help my kids battle their fevers...my two little ones would go into their seizures at 102, but each kid is different. Keep the positive outlook!! :) Keeping you in happy thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete