Friday 15 June 2012

To be video'd

We have been given a task to do... which is to enter the Newport university centenary year of photographic studies celebrations. It's simple to enter really just add a sample of our work and a video of ourselves discussing our work and studies at the uni. I just have one problem... I seem to have developed a phobia when it comes to being filmed. I have been filmed during seizures and well that's fine given that I'm busy being unconscious... (the video's are to show the neuro team so they can get a full understanding of what I do during a seizure). It's VERY hard to watch them back and at first I absolutely would not at all but eventually was persuaded to watch the video's so I myself can get an insight into what I do, but even now I will usually watch them just the once. 

The idea of filming myself for something frightens me half to death!! Just in case I watch it back to check that it's suitable to upload as I am so scared that I may suddenly be faced with watching myself seizing. When I watch a video that has been taken of me during a seizure, as horrible as it is to watch, at least I know it's coming.

The video for the centenary is due in today... I will get it done it's just I feel like there this massive wall that I have to climb over first... It seems so silly really it's just a short film that's it... no big deal.. at least that's what I try telling my brain!! There's is the option of just submitting an image... but I feel like that's just a cop out! We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment