Saturday 23 June 2012

When I should be sleeping

Im heading to my mums tomorrow. It's going to be a long day with lots of travelling as I'm going from North Wales over to Derby then leaving my family and catching the train from there to Worcester where my mum is meeting me. Now obviously train journeys on my own are always daunting given that I could go into a seizure at any point and wake up in some hospital in a city I've never been to in my life and never intended on going on that particular journey... But I have to just suck it up and deal with it or I'd be forever stuck in one place and wouldn't be able to visit anyone!!
Of course knowing I will be travelling a fair distance on my own tomorrow I SHOULD be getting as much sleep as possible and a nice calm night before... but... when you know you won't be seeing your crazy family for a while it's always good to have a good giggle. So a while after being told to go to bed my younger sister snuck into my room and, well... photo booth was opened...


Yeah... they pretty much sum us up as sisters... haha crazy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment