Wednesday 13 June 2012

Degree results are in!!!

Well as much as I REALLY cannot believe it...... I got a 2:1 in my degree!!!!!!!!!! I was bouncing around the house for ages ringing various people to tell them my unbelievable news :D

I checked the results list a good few times before I finally said it out loud :D and no matter how many times I've said it since... 2:1...2:1...2:1... I GOT A TWO-ONE.... it still hasn't quite sank in as I REALLY didn't expect it and to be honest didn't think it would be possible with my grades prior to my final assessment hmmm. We get a break down of the grades for each section of our degree soon which, I'm not going to lie, I am highly intrigued as to what my final assessment and dissertation ones are. 

So there we are I officially have a 2:1 honours degree in Photographic Art :) I literally cannot stop a smile appearing when I think about it either!

Incase I didn't make that clear enough I ONLY WENT AND GOT A 2:1!!!!! 

2 comments: