Sunday 19 June 2011

Home again

I've been staying in Cardiff for a week (apart from one night) this was for many a reason. From hospital stuff, to training courses to having a good bit of fun! It was hectic but good to be out and about. Today I'm back at home this was my day to catch up on the usual things like tidying, sorting through photo's, emails, oh and SLEEP. Trust me after all this running around the word tired doesn't even come close to my current state... I succeeded in crossing off almost everything that needed to be done today though woop. My house mate's parents were up for her graduation show this weekend and with it being Father's Day today we had a rather delicious roast dinner for the occasion. Yum!

Here's a few of the mini adventures that took place...




How beautiful is this lake? It's in Roath park in Cardiff. The sun came out so we went and hired an rowing boat out to have a nice trip out on the lake. It was such a nice way to spend some of the afternoon :)
 This is a photo I took when we went along to what I'm told is the University of Cardiff's MedSoc raft race which has become and annual tradition :D How awesome is that?? The people I was staying with all took part in there rubber rings :) There were some pretty amazing and colourful rafts... funny stuff. It must have been freezing. I opted for the "I'll stay on the bank, take photo's and well and truly stay dry" option! Brilliant to watch though...

Ohh we also went to see the Hangover 2 at the cinema... it was HILARIOUS! A very silly film well worth a watch if you fancy a giggle :)


Friday and Saturday were the Wheelchair Sports Spectacular I was volunteering as a photographer at. Amazing event! 

It was a good week and after my day off from life today tomorrow it all kicks off again starting with finalising all the details of my new job woop! Plus I now have another list of things to get through tomorrow from people to ring, emails to send more life things to sort and a busy calender for the rest of the week including more hospital stuff.... No rest for the wicked eh? X

No comments:

Post a Comment