Monday 15 November 2010

Waiting for the verdict

Today came one of my first real slaps to the face from Epilepsy.
 
I might not be able to go to Paris with my course.

When I say Paris I mean a course trip that I have been looking forward to for a LONG time. Its a brilliant opportunity to see the sights of a beautiful city with some of my closest friends. And a chance to go to Paris Photo 2010 an experience I imagine to be AMAZING.

As I type I'm sat literally waiting for the verdict. Yes I can go OR no I can't. Obviously with all my heart i'm hoping for a yes.

See the problem is... where I would have normally been covered by the universities travel insurance now I have this epilepsy thing hanging over me things have changed. The university are trying to decide whether I can be covered under the policy and join my fellow course mates. There have been 'meetings', 'conversations' 'phone calls' etc etc etc about the whole situation. But strangely and INCREDIBLY frustratingly I have barely been told anything. I understand its all VERY last minute but its not exactly something I could have planned!!! Just to be at least informed as to what has been said so far in these 'meetings' would mean the world right now. I wont go into to many details on such an 'official' subject but WOW is it stressful. I mean we are supposed to be going this WEDNESDAY morning... its now Monday night and I still havent heard a peep!!!

PLEASE JUST TELL ME YES OR NO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment